On My East Campus Street

East Campus Newsletter

Help for the holidays November 20, 2007

Filed under: City of Columbia Information — eastcampus @ 8:06 pm
Tags: , , , ,

At this time of year, there are two programs Columbia residents can use to receive utility assistance: C.A.S.H. (Citizens Assisting Seniors and Handicapped) and H.E.L.P. (Heat Energy and Light Program). C.A.S.H. is expressly designed to give aid to low income elderly and/or disabled citizens while H.E.L.P. is geared toward families with children in “one-time emergency situations.”

To find out how to donate toward these programs or for more general info, go to the city’s website.